- • How we collect your information
- i. Jovani may collect information from our customers via several platforms, including through: our website at www.Jovani.com, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, Linked In, Wordpress, Pinterest, fan letters and emails we receive.
- ii. When engaging our customers through these platforms, as appropriate, you may be asked: to register in order to receive information from us, to leave a comment, to enter your contact information for a contest, or to upload a picture.
- • What is collected
- i. You may be asked to enter your name, age, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, school name, school year, to upload pictures, or enter other identifying information such as your username on a social network. Note, providing us with such information is optional.
- • How we use your information
- i. To personalize your experience, such as directing you to a particular dress you may be interested in.
- ii. To improve our website based on feedback from you (your information helps us more effectively respond to your needs).
- iii. To improve on our dresses based on feedback from you.
- iv. To send periodic emails or newsletters that may include company news and updates. You should note that you may opt-out from receiving such communication at any time.
- v. We may display the comments you leave via the platforms discussed above, including quoting them on our website.
- vi. We may display the pictures you send us.
- vii. We may contact you about your experience in your Jovani dress.
- viii. For information provided to us for a contest, we may use your information in selecting the winners of such contest as provided for by the rules of the contest. We also use the information provided to communicate with winners, which may also be displayed on our website.
- • How we protect your information
- i. We keep the non-public information you provide to us confidential. If any identifying information you provide us will be made public, such as the names of contest winners, then you will be on notice when providing us with that information, such as in the contest rules.
- ii. We store your information in secure company computers and files, or the secure computers and files of trusted third parties as detailed below.
- • Third parties
- i. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This however does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, administering contests, or servicing you at our request, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property and safety.
- • Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- i. Our website is directed to people who are at least 13 years or older, and we do not anticipate that children under the age of 13 will provide personally identifiable information through our website. If we learn that we have information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete it.
- • Like most websites, information about your computer, such as your IP address, may automatically be collected, which may track your visits to our website. This information is used to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of and visits to our website. We do not make public such information, which are for internal use only.