Official Contest Rules
Contest Name: Z-100 Concert Giveaway (the “Contest”)
Concert Event: Z-100 radio station’s annual concert to be held on December 7th, 2012 at Madison Square Garden (the “Concert”)
Contest Host: Jovani Fashions, Ltd. (“Jovani” of “Company”)
Company’s Address: 1370 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Company’s Telephone: (212) 279-0222
Jovani will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- 1.Description of Contest/Participation.
- A.NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants who answer the most amount of questions correctly.
- B.Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin October 29th, 2012 and end on November 30th,There will be five (5) winners in total. A new winner will be announced every week starting on November 2nd, 2012.
- C.How to Enter/Play: Each week, beginning on October 29th, 2012, Jovani will post a quiz, comprising of ten (10) questions. All the questions will be about Jovani and may require participants to conduct some research in order to answer correctly. To enter, Participants must choose answers. After hitting “submit”, the Participant’s Form, and consequently their registration will be electronically submitted to the Company. At the end of each week, the correct answers will be posted on the Quiz webpage as detailed below. For an answer to be correct, it must match exactly the answers that the CompanyAll Quiz questions and correct answers will be predetermined by the Company before the start of the Contest. The names of Participants who answer all questions correctly will be placed in a box. In the event that no Participant answers all ten (10) questions correctly, then the names of Participants who answer the most amount of questions correctly will be placed in the box. Essentially, if no Participant answers all ten (10) questions correctly, then all Participants who answer only nine (9) questions correctly will be considered, and so forth. The Company’s president will blindly pick the winner from the box. All winners will be announced on the Quiz webpage. To enter for each week, all forms must be received as follows:
- For the first week, all forms must be received between 12:00pm on October 29th 2012 and 12:00pm pm on November 2nd, 2012. Winners for the first week will be announced at 5:00 pm on November 2nd,The correct answers for the first week’s Quiz will also be announced at this time.
- For the second week, all forms must be received between 12:00pm on November 5th 2012 and 12:00pm on November 9th,Winners for the second week will be announced at 5:00pm on November 9th, 2012. The correct answers for the second week’s Quiz will also be announced at this time.
- For the third week, all forms must be received between 12:00pm on November 12th 2012 and 12:00pm on November 16th,Winners for the second week will be announced at 5:00pm on November 16th, 2012. The correct answers for the third week’s Quiz will also be announced at this time.
- For the fourth week, all forms must be received between 12:00pm on November 19th 2012 and 12:00pm on November 23rd,Winners for the second week will be announced at 5:00pm on November 23rd, 2012. The correct answers for the fourth week’s Quiz will also be announced at this time.
- For the fifth week, all forms must be received between 12:00pm on November 26th 2012 and 12:00pm on November 30th,Winners for the second week will be announced at 5:00pm on November 30th, 2012. The correct answers for the fifth week’s Quiz will also be announced at this time.
- E.Receipt of Forms: Only those forms actually received by the Company will beThe Company is not liable for any computer malfunction, error and/or failure to electronically transmit any Forms to the Company. The Company is not liable for any occurrence that may cause a Participant’s Form to be lost, deleted or improperly sent. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on any webpages associated with the Contest, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
- 2.The Prize and Delivery of the Prize.
- A.Prize: The prize awarded to each winner is two (2) tickets to the Concert, valued at $182.00) (the “Prize”). In the event that the winner is a Minor, then the second attendant to the Concert must be a parent or legal guardian accompanying theThe Company shall not be held liable for any claims made against the Company in the event that the Minor is not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- B.Provider: The Prize is provided to the Company by Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
- C.Claiming the Prize: The Prize awarded to eligible winners is not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Each week, when the winner is announced, the winner must redeem their Prize by contacting the Company via the same email address they entered on their Form. Participants should therefore check back on the Quiz webpage on the date winners are announced to know if they haveAll emails should be sent to FB@JOVANI.COM">FB@JOVANI.COM. The subject of the email should be as follows: “Z-100 Contestant Winner - [YOUR NAME]”. The Prize must be redeemed via email within three (3) days of the date the winner is announced. In the event that the winner is a Minor, then the Prize must be redeemed by a legal guardian or parent. If an eligible winner fails to redeem their Prize by the third day from the date of the announcement, then that winner forfeits the Prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner fails to contact the Company within the required three (3) days, or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. In the event that the winner does not redeem their Prize within three (3) days, then the Company’s president shall blindly select another winner from the same group of Participants the original winner was chosen from for that week. The Prize will be mailed to all winners one (1) week before the Concert. When the Prize is mailed, the winner understands that the Company is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected mail, and that the Prize cannot be replaced if it is not received by the winner. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method.
- D.The Concert: If the Concert is postponed, rained out, overbooked or cancelled, or for other reasons beyond the Company’s control does not occur, the Company will not be responsible for replacing the Prize. The Company is not otherwise liable should the Concerts be cancelled, postponed or overbooked.
- E.California Residents: Prize winners that are legal residents of California must execute and sign the acceptance of rules and regulations form, a W-9, present a clear and readable photocopy of legal documents showing California residence and social security number, and any additionally required forms before a Prize may be mailed to such winner.
- A.Waiver: By participating in the Contest, each Participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of the Prize. In order to receive a Prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- B.Taxes: Any valuation of the Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Company and when awarded to a winner, may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the Prize and paying any expenses associated with the Prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize will be awarded
- C.Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the Prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Company. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the official rules of the Contest, please contact the company at 212-279-0222. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. the conduct of the Contest is governed by applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.