Prom Dresses 2018
Prom dresses for 2018 with Ten giveaways a week. Unique prom styles designed by European Designer. Browse the largest collection of prom dresses by style, color, and body type, Choose your favorite prom dress and have it shipped to you now. include a variety of fashion-forward trends. Enter to win your dream prom dress. For 2018, designs are inspired by the red carpet and the runway, as well as vintage eras. Our couture beaded gowns have that trending 1920s vibe. This calls to mind flapper style with fringe and bead-work. This puts a twist on your look to create a vintage style. You'll also find many sparkling designs that feature gorgeous sequins, embellishment, and beads. In the new collection, there are even dresses made from glitter fabric. This adds a subtle sparkle that catches the light and photographs beautifully.
If you count yourself as a fashionista or want to steal some red carpet style, take note of these popular trends. This will help you find the perfect dress that matches your own style. To make the most of your look for any formal occasion, make sure you shop by body type. You should also a dress that matches your skin tone harmoniously. Here are some of the biggest 2018 trends to watch for:
Blush Prom Dresses - especially with a fitted look or featuring embellishment/bead-work. This can include other light neutral tones such as champagne, taupe and pastel hues too.
- Velvet Dresses - in many colors are trending. This fabric has a gorgeous fluid look that flatters many shapes. Look out for striking hot pink, emerald or red velvet gowns.
- Red Carpet Inspired - such as mermaid gowns. These create a curve-enhancing hourglass look that is very trendy. This style usually features a flared end with a fishtail.
- Lace Prom Dresses - in any color. This fabric choice adds texture and is very elegant. This can be found in many colors and dress styles including designs with cut-outs and high leg slits.
- Off the Shoulder - is a beautiful neckline choice that has a very romantic look. This is often teamed with a plunging neckline or open back for an extra glam look.
6 winners to be selected each week: 1 winner will win the prom dress shown with this giveaway, 5 other winners will be sent dresses to be chosen at random. One prize per entry only.
These week winners:
- Cohen, Sahar H, Bria cook, Rebecca Lindgren, April Dawson, Staci Wanichek, Yaroslava Govorova