Low-back prom dresses usually cover you enough from the front so you can look classy, but they also show skin enough to make you look sexy and daring all the time, a perfect pick for prom. If you have a firm back and your skin tone is moderately clear, a low back dress from Jovani may be your next acquisition for your prom party. To be able to wear a low-back dress, you must have the appropriate accessories and tips.
Pay attention to what is below
- Try a low back bra: This type of bra has straps that wrap around your stomach, which provides a lot of support to your chest. If you have a well-endowed bust, this is definitely the option you should consider first.
- You can use adhesive petals of silicone gel: If you have a small bust, there may be no need to use any type of bra. Even so, you must be careful with the curve of your bust to prevent something from unfolding through the fabric. To prevent this, you can use the adhesive gel petals on the nipples.
- Try an adhesive fastener: This type of bra will give you a little more coverage and support to the bust more than the gel petals, but less than the lower back bra. This bra works best for those women who have small bust to moderate bust, but can also cause inconvenience for those who need stronger support for the bust.
- Consider a halter bra: Some low-cut dresses go around the neck and expose only a small part of your back. For these dresses, you can hide the halter bra under the dress. This is another bra option for well-endowed women.
Make your skin shine
- Exfoliate the skin of your back: A few weeks before you plan to wear your dress, use a luffa sponge and a shower gel and gently rub so you can remove dead skin. You should not do this every day since rubbing a lot can damage sensitive skin.
- Use an acne scrub on the back: Although you do not tend to have acne on your back, wash it regularly with an acne scrub, this way it helps to prevent pimples and keep your skin soft.
- Moisturize the skin on your back: After you have washed your back, apply a moisturizer or lotion on it to prevent it from drying out.
- Apply a self-tanner on your body: Tanned skin will accentuate the muscles in your back, which can make you look more toned. A light layer is all you need to achieve the desired effect.
Show your back and take care of the hairstyle
- Practice the correct posture: Keep your head up, shoulders back and chest out. The straight posture will make your back look the best, since a bent, stooped back looks less attractive.
- Reduce the accessories: Accessories are an important part of any outfit, but the purpose of a low-back prom dress is to show off your back. Too many accessories can take attention away from it. Opt for a simple and elegant pair of pendant earrings or a delicate bracelet to add a touch of brightness to your appearance.
- Avoid accessories that cover your neck or back: The use of scarves is not recommended. The necklaces can also remove attention from the back and keep it in the neck. Collars with an adjustable chain that hang from the upper back are bad choices.
- Make yourself a pin-up hairstyle: You can have long, beautiful hair, but if it covers your entire back, there really is not much point in wearing a low-back prom dress. Raise your hair for that night so you can show off your back.
- Keep your hair partially loose: To have a more modest look or a more modest look, allow some of the hair to hang down your back, but make sure your skin can still be seen. Playing shy can actually increase the attractiveness of a low-back prom dress.
- You cannot wear a normal bra with a low back prom dress since you can notice the strips. Women with small breasts have a variety of options that are available, but women with large breasts take longer to find the right bra that provides the support needed to use it with a low back dress.
- When you are wearing your dress, remember that the design of the dress is to show off your beautiful back. Avoid any accessory and hairstyle that covers your back or any other distraction.
- Choose a low back prom dress as you choose any other dress. Find a dress that fits your silhouette. Pencil skirt styles are universally flattering, as are dresses that reach the knee.
- Remember to bring a jacket with you. Having most of your back exposed, can cause you more cold than you think; Especially if you will wear the dress at your prom party. A jacket, or a shawl can help remedy the situation if you feel it becomes unbearable.