- Influence of Celebrity Wedding Dresses - November 26, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Wedding Dress Silhouettes - November 26, 2023
- Custom vs. Off-the-Rack Wedding Dresses: Your Dress, Your Choice - November 26, 2023
Last Updated on 2 weeks
If the scale marks a few extra pounds, don’t worry and put aside the fear of a new year of styling. On the contrary, you can be happy because it is your chance to shine as you’ve never allowed yourself to. Jovani designs this season adapt to all bodies and types of beauty, so you can be sure that you’ll get a great ally to show off your beauty in its full potential finally.
In modern times, it’s no longer about covering and concealing. Our new slogans to make you look stunning is the balance and highlight. And to achieve this, it’s necessary to start 2019 filled with joy, light, and fresh textures, vibrant colors and rhinestones, as well as many other benefits inspired by the new collection of prom dresses from the fashion house, applicable to the entire wardrobe .
- If you have a significant excess of weight, always try to choose monochromatic clothes in neutral colors to stylize the silhouette. You can use patterns but avoid them in areas of higher visual conflict. On the other hand, if you want to choose a model for the biggest party of the year (especially if you are in your senior year), you can select prom dresses in dark tones strategically covered with rhinestones of the same tone. That way you would keep a minimalist look, and the reflected lights will create beautiful patterns on your garment.
- Only you know what the areas you don’t want to attract looks are and what are your strengths. And if you don’t know, look with sincerity and love in the mirror to discover them or ask someone in whom you have confidence, without fear. What do you like most about yourself? Eyes, hair, hands, cleavage? Towards these areas, you must aim your entire cannons and highlight it with designs meant for your type of silhouette, such as a mermaid cut dress or an asymmetric cut.
- Even though it is true that visually dark colors shrink and highlights make you look more prominent, it is also true that vibrant colors allow you to look happier and beautiful. That’s why this collection of prom dresses by Jovani, worthy for all occasions, also have vibrant colors like emerald green or blush.
- For the year that is about to begin, maxi skirts are the crucial items in your wardrobe and are a great help to neutralize body volume, whether you are very thin or if you are a curvy girl.
- All the clothes you wear have to be the right size for your body proportions. The bigger and looser sizes disfavor you with the disgusting carp effect, and the small sizes compress and make the parts that are not well fastened inside the garment stand out on the other side. It is an obligation to use your size and not worry if it is L, XL or XXL. If it’s yours, don’t hesitate: it’ll look good on you.
- Choose the well-designed necklines like the heart, the boat or the V-neck. The round only favors women with very long and thin neck so if you are a girl of average proportions they may not have the right outcome for you. But it’s a matter of giving it a try and seeing how it goes.
- Avoid garments with bulging pockets, flown in the most voluminous areas and heavy accessories, so as not to enlarge the figure.
- As for swimsuits, women with little bust, choose triangle bodices and armed that highlight the area. Those that have a lot of bust, on the contrary, choose bodices that hold everything properly and smoothly. If all the problem with your weight is that you have some belly, cheer-up! Accompanying with high-waisted pants that keep the lower abdomen controlled. For short women, look for everything that brings volume or bikinis cut triangle. For those who have a lot of hips, look for something else to dig.
- Take care of your skin, nails, hair, and makeup. They are details that always have to be taken care of to highlight your beauty. Moisturize your body and face every day, use lotions with a touch of color and protect yourself with a factor higher than 50 for the face and 30 for the body; also, always use mascara and lip gloss and room the street with a smile