Terms and Conditions of Participation: Photo Submission
Contest Host: Jovani Fashions, Ltd. (“Jovani” or “Company”)
Company’s Address: 1370 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Company’s Telephone: (212) 279-0222
- Description of Contest/Participation.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. When applicable, winning and/or prize distribution is dependent upon the amount of votes a participant receives, as described in the contest description posted on www.Jovani.com.
- This contest is on-going, and shall end at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Receipt of Forms: Only those forms and or photos actually received by the Company will be considered. The Company is not liable for any computer malfunction, error and/or failure to electronically transmit any Forms to the Company. The Company is not liable for any occurrence that may cause a Participant’s Form and/or photo to be lost, deleted or improperly sent. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on any webpages associated with the photo and/or contest, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the contest and/or submission of photos, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the contest and or photo submission.
- Waiver: By participating in the contest and photo submission, each Participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, photo submission, or from the use of any prize awarded.
- Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the contest and photo submission, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest and photo submission, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest and photo submission is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Ccontest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Void where prohibited. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim any prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest and photo submission at any time as announced on the Company. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest and photo submission. For a copy of the official rules of the contest, please contact the company at 212-279-0222. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The conduct of the contest and photo submission is governed by applicable laws of the United States of America.